Welcome to the inner visions and thoughts of the Artist DiPSouLion (David DiPasquale)
- August 2016 - The initial launch of my art store and site here at bigcartel. With much more artwork, content, and updates coming soon be sure to check back regularly. There will also be special sales to look forward to as well as insights into new works and my creative process. Bless UP and respect in all aspect!
- September 2016 - I have been adding new and older pieces each week to give my shop here a healthy catalog. Be on the lookout for special sale prices of older pieces! I am also adding more illustration work and special prints. Feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, or requests. Give thanks for linking up and hope to hear from you soon. Bless ~ DiPSouLion
- October/November 2016 - This Holiday season is upon us all, and for the first time on my site here I am offering a 16% discount on order totals through the remainder of 2016! Working on several commission projects as well as updating the shop with new creations as they are completed. Give thanks for all the love and continued support. Blessings! ~ DiPSouLion
- December 2016 - Hoping everyone had a great holiday. Here we are, nearing the end of the year and I am thankful for the love and support I've received for my humble art site! Working on finishing up a few projects and excited to start the many works to come in the new year. Infinite blessings to you all! ~DiPSouLion
- January 2017 - Happy New Year!! Moving forward with renewed purpose intention and inspiration. I have several collab works in progress that will be released soon. Steadily creating original works and commissioned designs, as well as planning out the rest of the year. Blessed by the many opportunities to create, and the the many works ahead to do. Forward in this time!
- February 2017 - Reaching out to the local arts community to do more collab works and set up gallery shows. Honoring Bob Marley with some original art, look for those in the shop. Finishing up several smaller paintings and design work, then gearing up for some larger paintings, artists showcases and mural jobs.